Here at Vaccination UK we offer 4 types of covid-19 tests as follows-:
- PCR laboratory swab test
- 15-minute antibody blood test
- Laboratory antibody test
- Rapid PCR on site swab test
The Covid-19 PCR test will verify the presence of the covid-19 virus and can also be used for boarder entry certification. Evidence shows the PCR antigen test can detect covid-19 in people who don’t show any symptoms.
Please allow a minimum of 3-5 days for the tests to be processed and results to be confirmed. Whilst we strive to accomplish quickest turnaround times for patients, we cannot be held responsible if results are delayed at the lab.
We also offer the 15-minute antibody blood test in our clinics which detects if you have had covid-19 previously. It’s a finger prick test and results are provided within 15 minutes whilst at the clinic.
If you require a PCR test because you are travelling abroad, we recommend you keep up to date with the latest travel information on the government website here to ensure you have the most up to date information regarding your destination. Travel advice and restrictions regarding covid-19 are changing every day in the UK and abroad so be sure to keep up to date. Please allow a minimum of 3-5 days for the tests to be processed before flight departure.
|Covid Tests||Price||Results Within|
|Instant Covid Antibody test||£70||15 mins|
|Laboratory Antibody test||£125||2 working days|
|PCR test (To show active/inactive disease)||£149||3-5 working days|
|Covid-19 PCR test (Border entry test)||From £165||3 working days|
- Vaccination UK cannot be held responsible for delays when receiving test results. Refunds will only be provided if our guaranteed service is used and fails.
- In the case of no COVID-19 tests, screening or medication, a consultation fee of £50 will be applied.
- All laboratories we use for covid-19 test results are ISO accredited